1.    #1  
    mySchedule™ NFL is the ultimate scheduler for the National Football League 2004 season. mySchedule includes all 32 team's preseason and regular schedules, AFC and NFC standings, all 32 team rosters. In addition mySchedule includes 2002 alignment, ProBall stats, NFL All-time standings, detailed Quarterbacks, receivers, rushers and kicker stats. Weekly NFL scoring and score summaries. Weekly updated scores, stats and Vegas betting style odds.

check here for details www.toysoft.ca/nfl.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    i just might have to purchase this to help out with my fantasy football team. very nice.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    i just might have to purchase this to help out with my fantasy football team. very nice.
    we also have Draft Day Football Manager for pool managers. You can draft the pool on your palm and then export the players to the memoPad. DDFM allows upto 24 managers and we have ranked all 200+ players.

check it out www.toysoft.ca/ddfm.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    can these apps run on the sd card (ROM)?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    can these apps run on the sd card (ROM)?
    Yes but its databases are stored in ram.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Yes but its databases are stored in ram.
    are these databases installed or are they created when you run the app???