1.    #1  
    Here are some new dial pad buttons with Laker logos on them. Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 08/07/2004 at 02:10 AM.
  2.    #2  
    I should say I think #8 is the best. I have also added #6.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 08/09/2004 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    I should say I think #5 is the best. I have also added #6.
    I installed laker dial pad- now i cannot delet e it--can you please help/instruct me on how to delete this laker dial pad- thank in advance
  4.    #4  
    Just install a program called filez, and use it to delete it. There are a lot of posts in here about how to do it. Did you like the pad? I would appreciate some feedback.
    Just install a program called filez, and use it to delete it. There are a lot of posts in here about how to do it. Did you like the pad? I would appreciate some feedback.
    if you could- please explain how to delete the laker dial pad- i would appreciate it greatly- thank
    i deleted laker dial pad- thanks- i did not appreciate it- thanks for the filez tout
    Maybe screen shots of each skin would help people decide and give feedback, without having to install/remove. Just a suggestion....

-Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  8.    #8  
    I don't know how to do screen shots, and I haven't found any good freeware for doing it. Screen Shots V is $15.00 for shareware, and I think that's steep. If you have any suggestions, I would gladly take them.
    I don't know how to do screen shots, and I haven't found any good freeware for doing it. Screen Shots V is $15.00 for shareware, and I think that's steep. If you have any suggestions, I would gladly take them.
    Snap is a freeware screenshot application. It appeared to work fine when I played around with it. It creates bitmap image files.
    I would love to check out the World Champion's dial pad buttons... oh wait they would have to be Detroit Piston's dial pad buttons for that... Just Kidding... Go Pistons!!!

-dan
  11.    #11  
    I could make a pistons dial pad, but it would cost you 1 Larry O'Brien Trophy.
  12.    #12  
    Here it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    Snap is a freeware screenshot application. It appeared to work fine when I played around with it. It creates bitmap image files.
    How did you make this work on the Treo? What hard button did you use as your capture button? I can't seem to make it work.
  14.    #14  
    Tungsten button 5 up works.
    I've been using ZGrab for taking screenshots for months now. It's freeware, and you don't even have to worry about setting a button to capture images. Simply "activate" ZGrab, then just power off. It saves in .pcx format, which any graphics program should handle (I convert mine to gifs or jpegs). When you're finished, just "deactivate" ZGrab.