1.    #1  
    Fellas,

Can you do me a favor and look at your Treo (in the contacts menu) from the top down. Do you see some major flickering going on? Like lines going really fast down the screen towards the keypad? I'm thinking I might need to exchange mine (just bought it yesterday from Verizon). Let me know when you can. Thanks!
    Mine does the same thing ... so does the live demo at the VZW store.
    Last edited by smgcircle; 07/28/2004 at 03:23 PM.
    What do you mean in the contacts menu? You mean when you pull down the menus while in contacts?
  4.    #4  
    I was just using the Contacts menu as an example. I guess that's how it supposed to be. I just dont remember seeing it on the Sprint phone or the Demo I saw in the Verizon store. Thanks guys.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdynsty25
    Fellas,

Can you do me a favor and look at your Treo (in the contacts menu) from the top down. Do you see some major flickering going on? Like lines going really fast down the screen towards the keypad? I'm thinking I might need to exchange mine (just bought it yesterday from Verizon). Let me know when you can. Thanks!
    I have no idea what you're talking about. "Contacts menu?" Like the other person asked, do you mean the pull down on top of the contacts list? I see no "flickering" anywhere, ever.
  6.    #6  
    I was just using the contact list as an example of where it flickers a bit. It doesn't do it from the dial pad, but from virtually every other screen it flickers. Meaning I can see little refresh lines move down the screen really fast. You can only really see it if you put the phone at an angle (which is why I said look at it from the top down). It's not too bad but it is kind of annoying. I'll get used to it I'm sure.
    This is actually the second Treo600 I've had in 4 days from Verizon, the other had a problem hearing callers. My screen flickers, only sometimes, which worries me more: intermittent problems can only get worse. What's the deal with these things, why are so many people having problems with the Treo on Verizon? The phone has been around for a year you'd think by now they'd have it right?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Again, no flickers. From any angle. Admittedly, I have an "old" 600. From I September or October of last year. I forget which. One owner (me). No problems ever.
  9.    #9  
    I looked at my buddies Sprint Treo and it's fine, no flickering whatsoever. I called up Verizon and they are going to send me another unit. I'll check that one out and find which one is better and then send the worse one back. What a pain in the ***.