Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    excellent! Thanks...
    I like the new options. One that I would like to see added is a missed call that does not leave a voicemail. That and voicemail are the only ones I'll really use. In my opinion you should drop the left side group checkboxes. I think people will be able to check the ones they want and many times don't want all in the group anyway. This leaves room for a drop down menu after each option so you can choose the color, and maybe another option to choose the speed. That would be really cool.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Thanks for this. I picked up the midnight black skin case and it hides the LED. Might as well turn it off for added battery life. :-)
    Obscura
    super product !
    TQ
    Just wanted to let people know that this seems to work happily on the Treo 650 as well.
    Um, read the post immediately above yours. Yes, it works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by wpietri
    Just wanted to let people know that this seems to work happily on the Treo 650 as well.
    Does it? I really like the flexibility of configuration, but after I installed it my phone kept resetting every time I got a call. I took out LedOff and everything is fine now.
    Quote Originally Posted by wpietri
    Will not work on my 650. The incomming SMS, vioce mail options do not work, the LED just stays off.
    KFU, the restaurant that gives you the bird!
    Just wondering if any one can confirm that LEDOff and the Sprint version of the Treo 650 don't play well together. From my testing, LEDOff does turn off the LED...which is what I really wanted, but none of the other options seem to work. It appears that either the LED is off...or on...but can not be used as alerts for messages, voicemail, or e-mail. I am using a Sprint Treo 650 with version 1.13 update. I am using LEDOff 0.2.3. Thanks for any information.

Scott
    It's not just a Cingular "problem". It seems that version 0.2.3 only turns the LED completely off on Verizon as well.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I was wondering about that. I just installed it and couldn't get the voicemail alerts working. I thought maybe I misunderstood the abilities of the program. I have a Sprint 650 and can't get anything besides off or normal blink.

Jason
    Same here. I have a Spint 650 and the led alerts aren't working...
    I emailed the programmer and he referred me to his forum over at mytreo.net...

BUT, after reading post after post... it does not function as displayed.
    IT'll shut off the LED but all the other options MUST be provided by some other program.

Bizarre of you ask me...

ANy of you try treo allegro? My bro uses it, it functions better but not perfectly...
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12