1.    #1  
    On the MISC screen in Butler, there is an option "S re-enables screen if disabled during calls". I took this to mean that, if the screen is truned off during a call, pressing "S" wil turn the screen on again. However, when my screen is off during a call, pressing "S" has no effect. Am I mis-interpretting something?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by smgcircle
    On the MISC screen in Butler, there is an option "S re-enables screen if disabled during calls". I took this to mean that, if the screen is truned off during a call, pressing "S" wil turn the screen on again. However, when my screen is off during a call, pressing "S" has no effect. Am I mis-interpretting something?

Thanks!
    I think they're referring to the touch-screen being active/inactive...not the screen being off. Some people have their Treos set so the touch-screen is inactive during a call, so that people unfamiliar with the phone don't inadvertantly press screen buttons when they hold the phone to their face.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget
    I think they're referring to the touch-screen being active/inactive...not the screen being off. Some people have their Treos set so the touch-screen is inactive during a call, so that people unfamiliar with the phone don't inadvertantly press screen buttons when they hold the phone to their face.
    That's exactly right.
    Also:
    If you use phone technician to do the screen off thing, you can just turn the screen on and off with the power button.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  4.    #4  
  5.    #5  
    It all makes sense now!

Thanks for your help!