1.    #1  
    I have Power Run on a trial and was wondering if it's the best application to run programs from my SD card.

Thanks.

B.H.
    I use Launcher X.
    Arrow Launcher & zlauncher also let you run stuff from SD. I have to say I don't really undserstand why people use PowerRun!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    MSmount and it's free
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast
    MSmount and it's free
    When MSMount5b7 is enabled, any time I launch FileZ on the "Palmcard", my Treo 600 resets. So it does not work for me.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    i have been a user of silver screen for a long time now ever since it was first out. and every need i have ever had from a lanucher it has provided it combines both the internal apps and the card apps which is great for me as i store most of my things on the card to save memory
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I use ZLauncher and have been happy with it. You can store the program files on the SD card, and just make a shortcut in the application launcher. It well.
    I agree SilverScreen is fantastic. It seems to be the best of the launchers.