I have tried unsuccessfully to get Scott Gruby's Wireless Modem to work with my Treo 270 and my Mac G4 867 laptop running OS X 10.2.8. I have read all the posts, followed the provided instructions and had no luck. My demo has run out and I can't even get another demo to load, (excellent lock-out for repeat demos.) The Treo 270 and the laptop sync with both isync and MS Office 2004. My Treo 270 is on Cingular. I would really like to get this to work, and if it does I would happily buy the shareware (but it needs to work first). The instructions simply don't do it, they call for closing System Preferences more often than it is open. Scott if you are reading this I need help!!!!!

Any solid help would be appreciated. If this doesn't work does anyone know of another way to make a Treo 270 work as a wireless modem for a Mac laptop running OS X 10.2.8. - I could upgrade to 10.3 if that is the fix - but since 10.4 is just around the corner I would rather save the bucks and wait to upgrade my OS. While I am not a "power" user I am also not a Mac novice either, darn this is frustrating.

Thanks a Million for any help!!!

Bill