1.    #1  
    Is there any way to send contacts/ businesscards as SMS? That is one of the feature I wish Treo had . Thanks
    As far as I can tell, there isn't. However, one can open the business card (or any other contact for that matter), hit the "menu" button, and scroll to "Send Contact." From there, my GSM Treo600 gives me the option to send via MMS or email.

Hopefully, that's somewhat helpful.
    Not sure how you can do it on SMS but I use Agendus and you can attach any contact to the mail program and then send via any POP3 account in like 3 clicks - works well
    Quote Originally Posted by thudson
    As far as I can tell, there isn't. However, one can open the business card (or any other contact for that matter), hit the "menu" button, and scroll to "Send Contact." From there, my GSM Treo600 gives me the option to send via MMS or email.

Hopefully, that's somewhat helpful.
    When I do that with my Sprint Treo 600, it resets the phone. Wonder why? Any other Sprint users that can try this an tell me what happens? I know sprint doesn't support MMS so maybe it throws it in as an attachemtn to the PalmOne mail program.
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    When I do that with my Sprint Treo 600, it resets the phone. Wonder why? Any other Sprint users that can try this an tell me what happens? I know sprint doesn't support MMS so maybe it throws it in as an attachemtn to the PalmOne mail program.
    I have SnapperMail 2.0 (beta) installed and it works fine on my Sprint Treo. When I am in a contact, I can hit send contact (within the menu) and it creates a new email with a vcf contact attached to it.

CTDW
    god that would be a good idea but i can see why its not a fucnction think about the size of a text message and the size of a B card
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    the only option I had to send was mail or verichat
    It shows on mine: Mail, SnapperMail, VeriChat. Ben