1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to change the icon that represents the Treo 600 within iSync? (Right now it displays a Tungsten-something and I want a more custom Treoo 600 icon.)
    That would be a pretty cool hack.. I looked through the iSync package, and while I found an imac and a .mac icon, I was unable to find image files for the palms and phones... hmmph.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I looked around in /Library/Application Support/SyncService, and ...Palm Hotsync, and couldn't find any obvious icon files either.

I suppose it's possible they only used a single icon for handhelds, but you'd think they would have planned for different ones...
  4.    #4  
    I know they used to have an old Plam Vx logo in there in older itterations of OSX (because that is what I was using at the time), but I agree that they probably just use one standard icon for everyone. (Probably just whichever handheld Palm is currently pushing at the time the program update is released...
    looked in the Package Contents and couldn't find it.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  6.    #6  
    I am posting a suggestion to Apple now. Hopefully they will add icon options in the future. (http://www.apple.com/feedback/isync.html)