1.    #1  
    What does "Use Double Buffering" mean and what happens when it's checked??? (Prefs > IBM Java VM > WebViewer)
    I don't see that in the WebViewer menu. Is it in the Midlet screen or Webviewer screen?

I did see a reference to double buffering on the Reqwireless website. It had to do with changing the settings in the IBM WebSphere Micro Environment application launcher for hi res devices.
  3.    #3  
    It's in System Preferences. Select IBM Java VM and select WebViewer from the dropdown there. (That's also where you can increas the memory )
    Double buffering has something to do with the way your device handles images. That's the best I can do without doing a search and some reading.
    'Help' under the IBM Java Preferences menu says "a double buffered canvas draws more smoothly while sacrificing some drawing speed".
  6.    #6  
    ah nice. thanks! lol. my bad. who reads the "help" menus anymore when u can get help here!

you want to try it out and tell us how your double buffering experience was?

ya i'm appointing you as the guinea pig
    OK, your turn. Did you increase your memory and if so, did it have any effect?
  8.    #8  
    ok before i do, what does "Set Maximum Java Thread Stack Size" mean? it's set at 2Kb right now...(under the Set Memory Maximum setting...scroll down)