1.    #1  
    I got my treo last week H
  2.    #2  
    I got my treo last week , and since that day I've had a problem with the web blazer. when I start up the blazer it haltz for about 10-15 seconds, and does nothing, then after that period of time it starts to load this page. Has anyone else had this problem ?? is there a way to fix it ??
  3.    #3  
    I got my treo last week , and since that day I've had a problem with the web blazer. when I start up the blazer it haltz for about 10-15 seconds, and does nothing, then after that period of time it starts to load the page. Has anyone else had this problem ?? is there a way to fix it ??
    When Blazer starts, it will reload the page it was last viewing from the Internet. This may be what you describe as a halt. Try hitting the spacebar and you will se the highlight move tot he cancel button on screen. Then hit the center button to cancel the last page load. I think you will find this solves the problem.

PS I really wish Blazer had an option to NOT load the last page viewed upon entry. It would save this kind of annoyance where you do not necessarily want to start a net connection.
    Press space once and click center buton to stop page loading automatically. That should do it.
    might have a corrupted web cookies file - find it using FileZ and delete it - you'll have to re-enter all your cookies obviously, but this is a common fix to many "Blazer is slow" symptoms. I'm a little worried that your Blazer was slow out of the box - it usually slows down over time with the cookie thing - hopefully it'll work out for ya.
    You can have Blazer start with Bookmarks instead of "last page viewed" - doesn't hit the net and is therefore must faster to load - you can always tap the web page button at the bottom if you do want to go to the last page viewed.
    the really long pause is due to the cookies loading...if you delete the cookies file using filez it opens a lot faster, but of course you lose your saved info which is a pain, and it just keeps slowing down over time. its an endless cycle.