1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,
    I am looking for a replacement to the OEM handspring leather case (With the clear front) and I saw that some ppl were using the new proclip holster with eGrips. I know eGrips are great I am going to pick some up.

But I am wondering how the holster works. I am always running around bumping into things and i want to see how the Treo holds up to day to day use in the proclip holster.

Thanks, Timmay

Here is a link in the Treo store
    http://store.treocentral.com/accesso...ew.php?a_id=58
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I've had my proclips for months and absolutely love it. Took a few days to get used to removing the Treo (bottom first), and inserting the treo (top first), but it became habit very quickly. I have bumped it several times, never had any issues, treo is nice and secure. Egrips are a must. No problem using them with the proclip holster.

HTH,
    -Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Which set of egrips are you using? And if you dont mind, which belt clip do you prefer on the holster, the rigid one or the swivel?
    I agree. It took me a few days to get used to it, but the ProClip holster is nice. It works very well. I use the swivel clip myself.

Also, I am using the silver egrips on my Verizon Treo 600. I purchased the wrapback egrips and they don't interfere in any way with the ProClip holster. I really like the egrips and I was very surprised at the very positive comments I got on the egrips. I actually thought that they stood out too much. But I've heard enough positive comments that I'm convinced that my opinion isn't really worth all that much!
    I also like the ProClip Holster but I just noticed after two weeks of usage (Verizon) that the silver paint is chipping away around the hotsync connector I think because of the way it goes back into the holster. I am starting to wonder about the quality of the Treo 600 exterior. Is anybody else having this issue? Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    well nittanyjack it is well known that the paint job on the 5-way nav is bull$h1t. I would not be suprized if it occured to the entire handheld using a clip like this one.

Well looks like i'm going to try it out (with eGips) once bills are paid for this month.
    Thanks guys...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I use and love the proclips holster. I started with the Seidio, and once the ProClips came out, the Seidio was relegated to the drawer of cast-offs (and what a full drawer that is).
    I use the fixed clip on it.