Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Atbodamer - Yes that could be a possible conflict, if the phone is in a DATA session it cannot make the service call to turn off forwarding and thus will report an error.

Is there a way you can just test for me by disabling or turning off the ChatterEmail and seeing if FF works correctly?

thanks!

-------------------------------------------
    Beantown -

1) glad you found the problem! I read many posts that "uninstall" conflicts with other apps...

2)regarding the Icon - I agree with you and if you looked at the "READ ME" file in the fastforward.zip download you will see that this is a known issue. When I have time to figure out how to sync the phone app with FF I will do it. on GSM phones if you leave and come back to the phone app the blue icon is displayed correctly. there is very little documention and help available for treo 600 programming so I am trying my best!

thanks for the updates and glad FF is finally working for you!
    Last edited by razix; 09/04/2004 at 02:45 AM.
    Beantown -

1) glad you found the problem! I read many posts that "uninstall" conflicts with other apps...

2)regarding the Icon - I agree with you and if you looked at the "READ ME" file in the fastforward.zip download you will see that this is a known issue. When I have time to figure out how to sync the phone app with FF I will do it. on GSM phones if you leave and come back to the phone app the blue icon is displayed correctly. there is very little documention and help available for treo 600 programming so I am trying my best!

thanks for the updates and glad FF is finally working for you![/QUOTE]

Thanks Razix - Actually, there may be a larger benefit to Sprint users if you do NOT sync the phone app with FF.....I'll get back to you after my next billing cycle.
    Thanks Razix - Actually, there may be a larger benefit to Sprint users if you do NOT sync the phone app with FF.....I'll get back to you after my next billing cycle.
    Yes, FastForward definately works correctly without Chatter. It had been working fine prior to my Chatter installation. However, given the populatity of both programs, I'm hoping that you and Marc Blank can resolve the problem.
    Razix,

I am running FF registered version 1.21 and have my charging/sync cable attached to my Treo600 (SprintPCS). FF is set to "On". Forwarding phone number is correct. I have reception (two bars signal strength). Call Forwarding = "ON". Don't forward with headset is checked. Headset is plugged into the phone and confirmed by making calls with it.

Tested by calling the phone and it is forwarding when it should not be. Can you help?
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Razix,

I am running FF registered version 1.21 and have my charging/sync cable attached to my Treo600 (SprintPCS). FF is set to "On". Forwarding phone number is correct. I have reception (two bars signal strength). Call Forwarding = "ON". Don't forward with headset is checked. Headset is plugged into the phone and confirmed by making calls with it.

Tested by calling the phone and it is forwarding when it should not be. Can you help?
    I know mine will forward in this situation UNLESS the headset is plugged into the phone BEFORE you plug in the charging cable. If you first plug in the charging cable and then plug in the headset cable to the phone, your calls will be forwarded.

Hope this helps.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I know mine will forward in this situation UNLESS the headset is plugged into the phone BEFORE you plug in the charging cable. If you first plug in the charging cable and then plug in the headset cable to the phone, your calls will be forwarded.

Hope this helps.....
    jeffgibson - thanks for the tip. I will try this work-around. Appreciate your help.
    Razix I tried to purchase FF from Palmgear today and it the site kept giving me an error. Is it possible for me to pay and register with you directly? Maybe with paypal or something? let me know.
  9.    #89  
    netbooee -

Yes you can - email me directly at fastforward@razix.com and we can take it from there. sorry for taking awhile to respond.. i havent been getting notification emails that someone posted a message here!

take care

Razix
    Hey Razix.....when can we expect to see an updated version with timed profiles?

thanks

ymmij
  11.    #91  
    I am about 80-85% completed - Its just taking a bit longer than I thought.. part of it is that I got real busy on another project.. All the UI is done and working the popup window with multiple forwards is done... in fact im using it right now! Still working on the scheduling.. once that is completed I will beta test with a small group.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Razix,

Any further word on the new release....anxiously looking "forward" to it.

Also, when installing the latest version, I've had problems with the reg. code being deleted, thus having to re-enter code everytime I install a newer version. I even turned off the forwarding feature first, but same result.

Any ideas?
  13.    #93  
    Hi

Im sorry about the delay in the next release.. i been real busy with work and have not had time to work on it in the last 2 weeks. I should have some time during the next 2 weeks to get it out as a beta test. I will try to make some progress this weekend..

regarding the reg code being deleted.. Its on the list of things to fix. Im real sorry about that!
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razix
    Hi

Im sorry about the delay in the next release.. i been real busy with work and have not had time to work on it in the last 2 weeks. I should have some time during the next 2 weeks to get it out as a beta test. I will try to make some progress this weekend..

regarding the reg code being deleted.. Its on the list of things to fix. Im real sorry about that!
    No worries...thanks for the response.
    Hello Razix - Whenever I have to reset my SprintPCS Treo600 (or when it crashes and resets itself), I receive an error message that reads, "Unable to forward calls. Check signal strength (4068) CDMA." The error freezes the Treo and I have to reset the unit manually with the tip of the stylus (is this called a hard-reset??). The error message occurs when FastForward is On and its status is plugged in; Call Forwarding:ON. And I have an acceptable signal (at least 3 bars). I have registered version 1.21.

I have been turning off FF when I suspect a reboot is necessary (upon installing new applications etc.) but sometimes a crash happens and instead of the Treo resetting itself and recovering, it freezes up as outlined above. Let me know if you need any further info to help fix this problem.
  16.    #96  
    Hello Beantown,

Sorry about your problem - I fixed that issue in version 1.22 which was updated a week or two ago.

take care,

Razix
    Quote Originally Posted by razix
    Hello Beantown,

Sorry about your problem - I fixed that issue in version 1.22 which was updated a week or two ago.

take care,

Razix
    Cool. Thanks for the quick reply also Razix. Didn't know there was a new version and didn't see it posted here on TC. I should be scanning your site more often. Thanks for the heads-up Razix.
    does anybody know if it sprint charges you $0.10 cents a call need to know before useing it more. i know it works just recieived acall and ask what number they used they said it was the sprint t-600 # but do i get charged
  19.    #99  
    You have to check with sprint on your specific account.

Some of my sprint customers get unlimited call forwarding and others are charged .10 cents! so make sure you find out because it could get expensive!
    Last edited by razix; 10/12/2004 at 01:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lonnielove
    does anybody know if it sprint charges you $0.10 cents a call need to know before useing it more. i know it works just recieived acall and ask what number they used they said it was the sprint t-600 # but do i get charged
    This is easy for me. I got rude awakening from my last Sprint bill. I was under the impression it was 10 cents per call, however, for me it turned out to be 10 cents per minute. Needless to say, it was a pretty big shock.

Razix, love your program, but it's a little costly for me to keep using on a per-minute basis...maybe if I switch to a provider who doesn't charge, I'll come back.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast