Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Do verizon units offer forwarding? A user emailed me today that it didn't have the option, can anybody confirm?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Razix, can you help?

I installed the demo version on my Sprint T600. It seemed to work, although it slowed my phone down tremendously (30 seconds from button push to response). Then, after about 10 minutes, my phone crashed. After I reset, I tried to uninstall FastForward with Uninstall Manager, but Uninstall Manager complained that FastForward was locked. So then I deleted the app using the Palm's UI.

However, there must be something else still in there, because now when I select the Phone Preferences menu (to enable forwarding manually), the phone crashes.

So I did a hard reset, but the phone is still crashing when I select Phone Preferences.

Any ideas?
  3.    #23  
    I am extremely sorry about this. I have been getting mixed results with Sprint, everyone else seems to be happy. As far as what my app does, I call a function that enables or disables call forwarding. I do not touch the phone preferences app directly in anyway. Deleting fastforward with the built in UI is the best way to get rid of FF.

Please email me directly and I will help you and possibly you help me get this application working correctly with sprint!
    I have not yet seen a car kit that works with the GSM models, so I just use a charger. Someday I hope to use a kit, but I'm not holding my breath.
    There are too many permutations on these things (home. office, car).
    Is there a way to just make it forward by giving a command to do so (such as I do when I set my alarm clock), rather than by using the charger/headphone jack as a trigger?
    Pretty good app...could you make a version that allows more than one version...and make it so that you can set times of day for one number...and another at night?
    KeNNethX - The gUy iS oUt tHeRe!
  6.    #26  
    kennethx,

thank you.. I am already working on that!!! the only delay is that I have a bigger issue im trying to solve right now. FF is having problems on CDMA (sprint/verizon) phones. Once I fix this I will add new features such as the one you requested and others!

please visit http://www.razix.com/fastforward.htm for update information

take care,

Razix
    Hi Razix, this program is amazing! I think also being able to specify the day and time (plus exclusions, maybe not on the weekend, or a different # on the weekend) will be fabulous. I know you're busy on the CDMA fix, but just one quick request that maybe you could consider for the next release: Being able to choose which forwarding to do; I like to keep track of all incoming phone calls, and when I have call forward on, it routes the calls directly to my home #, and so it's not logged in my Treo. However, if I forward calls only when there's no answer on my Treo, that solves my problem! So maybe that, plus a "Off/No service" option too, in addition to a blanket forward all calls. Do you think this might be possible?

Thanks, and again, a great app!!
    <a href="http://www.terriblemovies.com">TerribleMovies.Com</a>
    will this work over a voip provider like optimum voice?

I installed it but says there is some error. what could be the problem?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    will this work over a voip provider like optimum voice?

I installed it but says there is some error. what could be the problem?

Who is your provider and what error message did you get? So far it works with everyone on GSM networks.... and yes I am still working on CDMA problem.. I hope to have this solved soon.

please visit http://www.razix.com/fastforward.htm for support and update info.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ziphem
    Hi Razix, this program is amazing! I think also being able to specify the day and time (plus exclusions, maybe not on the weekend, or a different # on the weekend) will be fabulous. ....

....Do you think this might be possible?

Thanks, and again, a great app!!
    Thank you... I will have to look into this.. it may be possible but I cant promise anything. I will continue to work and improve on this software and even develop new software.. i love the t600 I just wish the developer support was a bit better!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Carkit does plug into the headset jack.
    I'm very happy with this program. It works fine on my gsm version on T-Mo. Good job.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  13.    #33  
    Thank you heberman.

I have some good news for all CDMA owners. CDMA version is in beta testing right now and seems to be working! I will release final version in a few hours if all goes well!
    That's great news razix.

Looking forward to the release.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    Do verizon units offer forwarding? A user emailed me today that it didn't have the option, can anybody confirm?
    Yes Verizon units offer forwarding.. I have been testing FastForward with many sprint and verizon customers and there are at least 2 verizon users currently using fastforward and everything is working great!

FastForward v1.1 is realsed! now works will all carriers GSM/CDMA (Sprint and Verizon)

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...67127&siteid=1

thank you for your patience.
  16.    #36  
    I just added code to NOT forward calls when treo 600 is in car kit or headset plugged in.. this should solve the issue with people who charge their treo in the car or use a car kit.

I need a beta tester for the car kit, as I was able to test the headset jack plugged in, but I can not test the car kit as I dont have one.

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I'm very happy with this program. It works fine on my gsm version on T-Mo. Good job.
    That's good to hear!
    Does T-Mo charge for forwarding? If so, how - minutes of the whole call, a fee per call, or flat rate? I've tried their web site and support and could not get an answer. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by razix
    Yes Verizon units offer forwarding.. I have been testing FastForward with many sprint and verizon customers and there are at least 2 verizon users currently using fastforward and everything is working great!

FastForward v1.1 is realsed! now works will all carriers GSM/CDMA (Sprint and Verizon)

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...67127&siteid=1

thank you for your patience.
    Works great with my Sprint phone. I also have CallFilter which is supposed to do this but can not seem to 'unforward' when taken off the charger. Your program does it right
    Great idea. I always have the headset jack plugged in in the car, so that'd solve that issue (the only thing preventing me from being interested in your software). Let's hope none of the fine members of Treocentral are fool enough not to use some sort of hands-free car solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcolby
    That's good to hear!
    Does T-Mo charge for forwarding? If so, how - minutes of the whole call, a fee per call, or flat rate? I've tried their web site and support and could not get an answer. Thanks
    As long as the call is forwarded within your local calling area, there are no fees for forwarding calls. All forwarded calls do, however, count against your minutes.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast