1.    #1  
    This blows! I just discovered I broke my Vaja Clip...
    http://www1.vajacases.com/images/acc.../clips_en.html

...after unhooking my T600 Classic Case from my belt. Don't know how that happened, as I take very good care of my case. Since I paid over $100 for my case (when I had money), I feel I should be able to request a free clip with free shipping. Or am I SOL? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Cheers,
    Kevin
    I have not had this happen, but you might have to pay for it. But hey, give it a try. You never know.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Great news! I just e-mailed Vaja customer serivce a nice note and they will be shipping me a clip free of charge!

Until then, My T600 will remain in my case in my shirt pocket, but still in the case.

Upon further inspection, I think I know what happened to my original clip. (Because the THB car kit is not working quite right,) I still drive with the Treo attached to my belt clip. I have a feeling some extra pressure from the seat belt or other scenario caused it to break.