1. ADA
    Five days in, and I do not regret moving from a Tungsten W to the 600! The 600 is more versatile, it just needs getting used to...

Three more questions please, and then I will move out of first grade:

1. re MP3 - does anyone have any complaints on 'Pocket Tunes' - is there a better app?

2. re 'Graffiti Anywhere' - is it OK? eg it does not cause the unit to hang etc..?

3. The Tungsten has a good feature of producing a capital letter when the button is held down - I cant find the same feature on the 600 - is it there anywhere?

many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADA
    Five days in, and I do not regret moving from a Tungsten W to the 600! The 600 is more versatile, it just needs getting used to...

Three more questions please, and then I will move out of first grade:

1. re MP3 - does anyone have any complaints on 'Pocket Tunes' - is there a better app?

2. re 'Graffiti Anywhere' - is it OK? eg it does not cause the unit to hang etc..?

3. The Tungsten has a good feature of producing a capital letter when the button is held down - I cant find the same feature on the 600 - is it there anywhere?

many thanks.
    Welcome to the club!

And the answer to #3 is to push the button near the bottom left corner with the up arrow, press twice to make it caps lock.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    Another answer to number 3 is to get KeyCaps600

I don't really know about the first two.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    I'm not an MP3 expert by any means, but I have created several music dirctories on an SD chip and moved some MP3 tunes from several of my favorite artist' s CDs there. (does that make me a music thief? I don't think so.)

They play fine with a fair degree of fidelity (I mean, they sound fine to my ears, even with the Treo speaker).
    - I did buy a set of stereo ear buds at the local Best Buy (paid $29.95 or so)and the fidelity seems fine.
    - I haven't even upgraded to the Pro version, just using the basic version that came with my Treo.

I hear that the Pro version now supports the microsoft format (WM??), but so far I haven't needed or tried it.
  5. ADA
    Thanks Ivyrose, but I was not clear - on the Tungsten to make a capital letter, there is no need to use the shift at all - just hold down the button of the letter you want to capitalise.
    Caps600 is what I am looking for, so thanks Metsfan - do you do a lesser version that just does capitals without going further into punctuation/numerals.

Now why does Graffiti not get an answer - I am surprised it seems to have gone out of fashion (has it?) - I use it all the time...
    Graffiti Anywhere has been discussed here a lot. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find an answer. I use it very rarely and it works fine when I do.