Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As my corners started to peel I used a pair of nail clippers to trim back to where it wasn't peeling. Seems to work pretty well. It hasn't peel more since I've done that.
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    I have used the wrap backs for months and absolutely think you're flirting with danger without them. If you don't believe me check out the current post re dropping this jewel http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=54007. It has saved my bacon on so many occassions I can't remember. Quite simply, as the commercial says:

Just Do It!
    I am finding the side egrips curl up at the ends. How do you stop that?
    Time to get out the old exacto knife and trim off the peeling corner (just buying time).
    I guess "trimming" the peeling edge is the answer, but after only two week?.....dissapointed in thier durability, but they do seem to be an essential add-on to help prevent drops.
    I've one side piece & the back piece on since last Nov.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Any recs of a brick and mortar store that will carry the Treo specific egrips? The local Radio Shack had nothing.
    Do you mind having the sticky residue on your treo when you pull them off (if you are not going to use them again)?
    Be the change you want to see in the World --Ghandi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjm718
    So what's the word on the street about egrips? I read an old thread with positive reviews but would also be interested in hearing from others. Which model did you buy the wide sides, wrap around or original? Thanks.
    Loved Egrips for the first 4 months.. then it started peeling off at the edges. It is now a love-hate relationship. Looking for a better product at this time
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12