1.    #1  
    At the PalmOne site, in a knowledge base article on playing mp3 files on the Treo 500, there is a link to RealPlayer for Palm. However, when I go to that link, it says the service is not available for Macs. Where can I download the RealPlayer files for the Treo 600? Thanks.

Ken
    Realplayer has been around for PalmOS for two years, and quite frankly it sucks! I mean for a free player it's ok but if u can spare $20, get a better player.

Anyway I'll link up the PRC file sometime anyway if u really really want it.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply, Donald. I managed to download the .sit file on my Windows machine, and brought it over to my Mac. It doesn't list Treo 600 as one of the supported devices, but it does support Palm branded handhelds using OS 5 like T3. I'm hoping it will fly on the Treo. Thanks.

Ken
    yea i had realplayer but i switched to ptunes which is free as well you get it as a gift when you the phone
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR