1.    #1  
    I am looking for a decent scoring program to keep score at baseball games on an upcoming trip thru California (6 games in 6 days at the five CA ballparks). I have downloaded demo programs called Scorepad and FixedIt Scorebook, but both cause frequent soft resets. Anyone have any luck with other scoring programs?

Thanks!! And Go White Sox (without Mags and the Big Hurt, their chances are slim, but I still love 'em!)
    If you are a HanDBase user, you could write a database to capture that information. I posted one in the HanDBase user gallery titled "Score Keeper." Ben
    ScorePad has been promising to create a T600 compatible version. I suggest you contact their support staff (support@scorepad.com) and see what the status is. Don't forget to come back here and post your findings.
    Pretty neat application, but a bit expensive. I might give it a try. Here is the response I got...

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes. ScorePAD 5.0 is now available for Treo 600 users and can be
    downloaded from the website www.scorepad.com . We have many Treo
    customers who are excited about the new version.

Thank you,

Customer Support
    ScorePAD Sports

678-270-4001 Office
    770-808-8082 Fax
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5.    #5  
    I have Scorepad 5.0 and it crashes my Treo600 frequently when I try to use any pull-down menu. If I just use the buttons on the screen it works, but the pull down menus are needed for player substitutions, loading data from the stats program, etc. Idon't know if it is an interaction with some of the utilities on my Treo, maybe I will experiment with removing some utilities and see if it works.