1.    #1  
    ... the caller is redirected to the voice messaging.

For me, it's about 20 second and I'd like to have at least 30 or more seconds to answer, is it possible ?

In the past with an old Nokia GSM Phone there was some "#*time*#" codes to do this, does it exists for the Treo.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CDPuma
    ... the caller is redirected to the voice messaging.

For me, it's about 20 second and I'd like to have at least 30 or more seconds to answer, is it possible ?

In the past with an old Nokia GSM Phone there was some "#*time*#" codes to do this, does it exists for the Treo.

Thanks.
    Is the "time" value set to add to current wait time before it goes to transfer or set to new value? Have you tried doing this?
    I could not get this to work...
    Here is a link that discusses this:

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/364632-1.html

Part of it is quoted below.

"On your phone dial:

*61*+1XXXXXXXXXX*11*tt#

Where XXXXXXXXXX is your market's VM number and tt is the time in seconds you want the phone to ring"
    Anything for CDMA networks namely Sprint
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by richr
    *61*+1XXXXXXXXXX*11*tt#
    I try this with tt=25 , but my phone still goes to VM after 20 seconds.

Did someone succeed to change the delay ?
    I'm on Cingular, but I simply called them and they changed the time. No problem.
    Dennis G. Esler
    Quote Originally Posted by richr
    "On your phone dial:
    *61*+1XXXXXXXXXX*11*tt#
    Where XXXXXXXXXX is your market's VM number and tt is the time in seconds you want the phone to ring"
    tt must be in increments of 5 and between 5-30 (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)

PLUS you do not have to dial the +, just dial:
    *61*1XXXXXXXXXX*11*tt#

On the web site where this is explained, they talk about leaving the *11 off (which stands for voice calls), but on the T-Mobile network I have left it off and the string fails.

You'll get a confirmation message that says "Service active - calls forward on no reply to 1XXXXXXXXXX"
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    You'll get a confirmation message that says "Service active - calls forward on no reply to 1XXXXXXXXXX"
    Now HERE's something really cool. Go in and create a new Favorites button, type the string:
    *61*1XXXXXXXXXX*11*5# and name it "Quick Answer" or something similar. Now you've got a favorite that will enable a 5 second transfer to voicemail. You'll know that someone called you, but it'll go voicemail on the first ring (in the caller's ear)

Now you can enter another string like:
    *61*1XXXXXXXXXX*11*30# and call it "Normal Answer".

NOW, when you're entering the string in the Favorites, it'll cut off at the end of the field, you won't be able to see tt#, so pay attention to what you're typing, it'll be there, you just can't see it.

Happy Treoing!
    Quote Originally Posted by CDPuma
    I try this with tt=25 , but my phone still goes to VM after 20 seconds.

Did someone succeed to change the delay ?
    Worked great....I always wanted to lengthen my ring time.
    Just called Sprint. The Tech guy said there is no way to do this on Sprint. Seemed like a good idea, too.
    Laissez Faire