1.    #1  
    Just got an unlocked Treo 600. Using my T-Mobile sim card. I've only had this phone for one day and I've been complimented numerous times by coworkers.

The only issue I have is when I turn the phone on the AT&T logo shows. But after doing a network search T-mobile shows up in the upper left hand corner.

QQ, Is there anyway to get rid of the AT&T logo?
    You can replace that logo by two methods.

1. Use Skinner to change the wireless on/off logos and/or the dial pad and favorites buttons.
    2. Look for AQUA Buttons T-Mobile overlay, which will change the look of the wireless on/off logos, dial pad buttons and favorites buttons

Take a look at the website in my signature for these things.
    Alex are you gonna add A5 Calendar to your site? I just downloaded it and it's a pretty cool and FREE app!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Alex are you gonna add A5 Calendar to your site? I just downloaded it and it's a pretty cool and FREE app!
    I'll consider it, but we try to keep the applications we provide for download Treo specific. Does it have support for the 5-way pad of the Treo?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    You can replace that logo by two methods.

1. Use Skinner to change the wireless on/off logos and/or the dial pad and favorites buttons.
    2. Look for AQUA Buttons T-Mobile overlay, which will change the look of the wireless on/off logos, dial pad buttons and favorites buttons

Take a look at the website in my signature for these things.
    Thank you kind sir! This did the trick.