1.    #1  
    Anyone know where I can find some? I would really like to have his Lil John, "What" or "OK" as a sms tone. Rick James is cool too.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    Anyone know where I can find some? I would really like to have his Lil John, "What" or "OK" as a sms tone. Rick James is cool too.

Anyone have any ideas?
    http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_show...w/sounds.jhtml
  3.    #3  
    How would you download them though?
    How would you download them though?
    Figure it out.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the comment there cory. Anyways, it's flash and I do not know how to download a flash clip.
    Thanks for the link though. If anyone else knows, please feel free to offer some info.
    Thanks
    I love Dave Chapelle. Having some clips of him on my Treo would be great, but I had never thought about it before.

The only way I could come up with to get the clips was to rerecord them as they play. Get a standard 1/8" male to 1/8" male stereo cable (like one you might have going from your computer to your speakers) and use it to loop your computer's line out jack back through your line in or microphone jack. Make sure you have your record source checked in your Windows sound properties.

Use a sound recorder like the one that comes with windows, and click record. Play all of the sounds. The sound wav display should show activity when you click on the sounds. Put a second or two in between each one so you can crop out the sounds you want later.

I did this and it did work, however there was a little loss in quality. Going back and changing various settings might relieve this.

Let me know if you have any problems.
  7.    #7  
    Ok, thanks for the tip. What I did since I have a Mac is use Audio Hijack and it works great, so my wish has been granted. I just downloaded the video clips and hijacked parts of the mpg.

It is a little quiet, so I too will go back and mess with a few settings to get it where I want it.
    I just downloaded the video clips and hijacked parts of the mpg. It is a little quiet, so I too will go back and mess with a few settings to get it where I want it.
    Don't forget to share those clips with your friends out here once you get it worked out. I would love to have some of Dave's clips too!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?