1.    #1  
    I just recently decided that I should take advantage of the wireless capabilities of my treo 600. I set up snappermail to get my mail from my pop3 account, but whenever i try to connect it says that the gprs service is not available and to check my network settings. My service provider is AT&T, has anybody else encountered this problem?

greg
    no never. do you have a data plan??? if so call the GSM cs dept and ask them to reprogram the phone.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    make sure you have the triangle over your bars on your treo. I occasionally have to turn off wireless and then turn it back on to get GPRS to work on mine. It's rare, but sometimes helps. Also, depending on your plan, switch to another network like Cingular or T-Mobile. You shouldn't get any roaming charges using their networks. Again, that depends on your plan...
  4.    #4  
    do I need to sign up for a data plan to use it?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jgallen23
    do I need to sign up for a data plan to use it?
    Yes I would think so
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws