1.    #1  
    This is very weird and I've gone thru three Treo 600's all with the same problem. Seems if I'm in Blazer and I want to go to another site and of course, that means typing in a URL, as soon I as I type in anything past http://www. the next character typed in causes the Treo to reset. Anyone else have this problem?
    Try this:

http://205.141.210.149/SRVS/CGI-BIN....tem,CASE=29663

Solution ID: 29663

Troubleshooting: Treo 600 web browser crashes when entering a URL

This issue can occur when you're using the built-in web browser on your Treo smartphone and it crashes whenever you try to type a URL (web address).

When you investigate the error message, you may see:

A reset was caused on 10/23/2003 at 10:46 while running "Web": Fatal Exception, Datamgr.c, line:6341 invalid unique ID passed.

... or something similar.

What's happening?
    This error can occur if the predictive text database in the built-in web browser has become corrupted. Sometimes this can happen when you synchronize an older database file onto your device, and occasionally it happens by itself (such is the nature of corruption).

What should I do?
    First, you'll need to download and install a third-party file utility such as FileZ (from nosleep software). This utility lets you delete hidden databases from your device. The corrupted databases you'll be deleting are not normally visible to end users without a utility.

The instructions below are for FileZ. If you use a different file utility, creatively modify the steps to fit the application you're using.

Launch the FileZ application on your device.

Choose "View and Edit Files."

Find the file named:
    Web Find AutoFill

Highlight this file.

Press Menu .

From the File menu, choose Delete. When asked to confirm, say Yes.

Now find the file named:
    Web URL AutoFill

Highlight this file.

Press Menu .

From the File menu, choose Delete. When asked to confirm, say Yes.

That's it! Once you've deleted those two files, you should be able to type URLs in the built-in web browser without experiencing a reset.

Note: the presence of a third party product in this article should be not be construed as an endorsement of that product, nor should its absence be considered a denigration. palmOne does not manufacture any third-party products mentioned above, and cannot provide support for them. If you purchase a third-party product and require help with it, contact the manufacturer.
    Quote Originally Posted by databell
    This is very weird and I've gone thru three Treo 600's all with the same problem. Seems if I'm in Blazer and I want to go to another site and of course, that means typing in a URL, as soon I as I type in anything past http://www. the next character typed in causes the Treo to reset. Anyone else have this problem?
    Be sure you don't have Word Complete (or similar typing application) installed and active for Blazer.