1.    #1  
    Not sure whether anyone has already mentioned this.

I couldn't see this on the US site, but on the UK site there are currently 7 titles selling for 1 each.

SplashClock
    Pocket Codes
    ConversionsToGo
    YiShow Explorer
    BugMe! Notepad
    Zap!2000/Zap!2016
    9.95 Safe

http://software.palmone.com/uk/en/Pr...sp?siteId=1024
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Great find. Just bought BugMe! Notepad. Didn't think much of the others tho.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  3.    #3  
    I also bought ConversionsToGo which seems quite good. Seems to do a huge number of different conversions, and for currencies you can download updates to the rates.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I toyed with the idea but I've just upgraded PowerOne Personal calculator for 6.00 and have downloaded loads of conversion templates. I haven't got enough space on the handheld for both unfortunately.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  5.    #5  
    I know what you mean. I ran out too, had to buy a big SD card, 256MB seems to be enough so far!