Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    7/7/04 while running "<unkown applicaion>"
    A crash occured on 04.7.22 at 19:30 while running "Phone":

Fatal Exception

Well I'll be darned. I love my Treo nonetheless.
    A reset was caused on 22/7/04 at 7:48 am while running "ZLauncher": Fatal Exception.

Most common crash on my Treo, but I like ZLauncher and plan to stick with it.
    7/14/04 at 10:51 am while running "Camera"
    Preferences.c,Line:271,PrefDBOpenError
    A crash occurred on 7/23/04 at 3:57 pm while running "Pictures":
    Fatal Exception
    7/18/04 -- 8:17pm -- MMPlayer

Such an unstable program...

Before I installed that, I think my phone had only crashed like 5-6 times in about 6 months of ownership. Pretty damn good if you ask me.
    7/24/04 running SEVEN

BTW, Sprint Business Connection and/or SEVEN cause about a daily crash.

The bad thing is that any alarms on the screen at the time are lost forever.

Glenn
  8.    #48  
    sms kept crashing for the past few days after having installed treo allegro. so i tossed it and haven't had a crash since. too bad, i liked being able to change the LED color.
    treo helper was crashing my Treo like 10 times a day. I couldn't remember the debug code to figure out what was happening and got rid of the app as soon as I did.
    Klondike
  11. mal
    Is there an #*377 or *#377 equivalent for Treo 180. Thanks.
    22 July - Calendar

--Strange I'm the only person who mentions Calendar crashing...
    It's happened to me 3 or 4 times - I think each time has been when tapping the scroll up/down arrows at the bottom right of the day view. Only 3rd party app I have that could possibly be related is Profiles 0.18, so I am thinking it might be an inherent problem with Calendar. But if no-one else is mentioning it I guess it must be me!

Anyone fancy writing an app for the Treo & other smartphones that sends the error details to palmsource on reboot? I think they'd love to get that kind of real-life usage info to help them find & prioritise the most common problems. Could either email or SMS or HTTP the info to them.... Of course we'd need their co-operation first!
  13.    #53  
    ya, it's just you but great idea about the error detail to palm.
    The only app that crashes is the Phone app. I think it's due to a patched button skin and the new Sprint 1.2 firmware. And it only happens when I change time zones...

Ed
    http://www.rezonate.com/walkabout/whatsonmytreo600.html
    Today, MovieRec, Taipan
    04.7.29 at 20:44 while running "Security": Fatal Exception
    Hah!

#*377 translates to #*ERR !!!

Shoulda figured ...

Currently showing

"A reset was caused on
    7/30/04 at 12:03 am
    while running 'Phone':

Fatal Exception"

I'm thinking I'm going to remove TreoButler for a few days and see if stability improves. Seems to have gotten a bit better now that I've removed Snapper.
    Toomer
    7/29/04 at 4:01 PM while running "FAUtil"

I have been trying to uninstall it - it migrated over from my Prism on my first sync and i have been unable to delete it. It looks like i may need to install a few other FA items before being able to do so. Fun.
    A crash occurred on 7/27/04 at 9:01 am whle running "Phone": HALRadioOmap.c Line:300, Host wake not asserted in time.

Like other's have indicated, this only started happening after installing one of the profile programs... And I only installed one because of the silly "wake up the phone at 3:30 am and keep the display on forever after if plugged into the charger" issue.
    Wow.

So - what happens when it crashes and... what do you need to do to get it back to full operation?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast