1.    #1  
    I just purchased WebViewer and I have to say, I'm a little upset I paid for Web Pro before checking out this browser as it appears to be 2-3 times faster. Anyways... is there anyway to make WebViewer my default web browser? Under Palm Preferences it only lists Web Pro and Web as my browsers. I'd like all my palm apps (like snapper) to open web viewer... but it's like the phone doesn't recognize that web viewer is an actual browser.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarlp
    I just purchased WebViewer and I have to say, I'm a little upset I paid for Web Pro before checking out this browser as it appears to be 2-3 times faster. Anyways... is there anyway to make WebViewer my default web browser? Under Palm Preferences it only lists Web Pro and Web as my browsers. I'd like all my palm apps (like snapper) to open web viewer... but it's like the phone doesn't recognize that web viewer is an actual browser.
    I use TODAY (not 2Day). This software allows you to set up quicklaunch icons on your "desktop". I have Web Viewer set as one of mine. The TODAY program is free. Nice app.

Ed
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman
    I use TODAY (not 2Day). This software allows you to set up quicklaunch icons on your "desktop". I have Web Viewer set as one of mine. The TODAY program is free. Nice app.

Ed
    I don't know if that does what I need though. I use QuickSwitch to assign WebViewer to my "Mail" button on the third press. This works fine... but if I click on a link in another application (or email like Snapper), I would like it to load WebViewer instead of Blazer.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarlp
    I don't know if that does what I need though. I use QuickSwitch to assign WebViewer to my "Mail" button on the third press. This works fine... but if I click on a link in another application (or email like Snapper), I would like it to load WebViewer instead of Blazer.
    Ohhhhhh! (Light bulb lighting up. ) That's a good question. I too would like to have Web Viewer set as my default browser for other apps.
    Fellow weviewer users, are you having the problem posted here...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54311

Please check and post there if you are.

thanks
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Fellow weviewer users, are you having the problem posted here...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54311

Please check and post there if you are.

thanks
    Everyone is having that problem... it's something with their server.