Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just when everything was working fine yesterday, today I run into this when launching WebViewer:

Unexpected server response: 200 OK; text/plain; charset=UTF-8

What the??!! Help please? I cleared the cache already. I can't get to the cookies, it gives me that error too. Blazer is working fine though. I didn't shell out $30 for nothing...
    Mine started doing the same thing this afternoon too. I checked the ReqWireless message boards and someone has already posted about the problem. No response from ReqWireless yet.
  3.    #3  
    well now that's just dandy isn't it. ironic that this has to happen right after i buy the app.
    I got it too! Well, I'm glad it wasn't just my software dying on me.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady

Unexpected server response: 200 OK; text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    I'm getting the same error message. I thought it had something to do with the new 3.0 upgrade of Lightwave. It wasn't until I installed the new version of Lightwave that I started (or noticed) having these problems. But now it looks like the Lightwave connection is just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman
    I'm getting the same error message. I thought it had something to do with the new 3.0 upgrade of Lightwave. It wasn't until I installed the new version of Lightwave that I started (or noticed) having these problems. But now it looks like the Lightwave connection is just a coincidence.
    Same here! Just sent them an email describing our issue.
  7.    #7  
    i don't have lightwave installed. i didn't install anything except WV yesterday...
    i don't have lightwave installed. i didn't install anything except WV yesterday...
    Me either, I'm sure it's on their end.
    Chances are the browser uses a proxy server and the server went down.
    I was having trouble downloading web pages last night had to use web pro now today i get the same error notice

Fred
    mine works.........
  12.    #12  
    oh wow. it works again... does this happen to WV often guys?
    What service do you use? The ReqWireless website says Unexpected server response is usually a server side error. I use Sprint.
    Never mind It's working
    I use tmobile, ive been using req and never has a problem.....
    oh wow. it works again... does this happen to WV often guys?
    I've had it for several months and this is the first time there has been any type of problem.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Never mind It's working
    I just received this email message from Reqwireless support:

There was a momentary service issue which has now been resolved. Please let me know right away if you experience the same problem again. Thanks.
    Got the same e-mail from ReqWireless; for the record, this is the first time I've had an outage, after months of usage. It's been very reliable.
    I got the same error earlier and now its working great! I am glad to know it was not anything wroing with my T600....
  20.    #20  
    whew. what a scare. it better not happen again!!! ( )
    Last edited by treolady; 07/22/2004 at 11:19 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast