1.    #1  
    A copy of my Email today to Egrips:

The only thing I ever received from your company was a single letter with demo egrips. The demo egrip was maybe 3/4 x 3/4 square. I have written your company repeatedly saying I never received the grips and still have not received them. As of now, I am done. You have billed me. I do not have your product. Don't bother to contact me. I am going to Treocentral today to post about my dissatisfaction and suggest people avoid your company.

>From: "egrips.com" <customerservice@egrips.com>
    >To: "Scott Ledger" <ledger_scott@hotmail.com>
    >Subject: Order Update
    >Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:08:45 GMT
    >
    >
    >egrips
    >------------------------------------------------------
    >Order Number: 916
    >Detailed Invoice: http://www.egrips.com/catalog/accoun...p?order_id=916
    >Date Ordered: Monday 01 December, 2003
    >
    >The comments for your order are
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Your order has been updated to the following status.
    >
    >New status: Order Delivered
    >
    >Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
    >
    >
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    I've ordered from them five or six times at least and have never had a problem.

I'm sorry you are having such trouble with them but I don't think it's a true representation of their company as a whole.
    I have had both bad and very good experiences with them. I ordered the Treo 600 eGrips the day they they announced they were available. I had to follow up to get them.

Since then, I have gotten unsolicited eGrips in the mail from them.

Your mileage may vary.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    I too have not had any problems and am responsible forreferring 7 other new users. Sorry you're having this problem.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 07/22/2004 at 07:17 PM.
    I've had a less-than-standard experience withe eGrips company. I've ordered 3 products and I was charged for 3 items, but received only 2. They included a letter explaining a back-order.
    Now a month later, no item, and my credit card was charged for 3!!! My e-mails to them have not been replied. I'm giving them 1 week to either refund or to send me what I've paid for. For those of you who are considering eGrips, I would hold off for now.
    By the way, my treo "original" eGrip is already starting to peel after a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by fungusamongus
    I've had a less-than-standard experience withe eGrips company. I've ordered 3 products and I was charged for 3 items, but received only 2. They included a letter explaining a back-order.
    Now a month later, no item, and my credit card was charged for 3!!! My e-mails to them have not been replied. I'm giving them 1 week to either refund or to send me what I've paid for. For those of you who are considering eGrips, I would hold off for now.
    By the way, my treo "original" eGrip is already starting to peel after a month.
    why not order them from TreoCentral? I ordered the egrips and screen protectors and I think it was my best accessory purchase yet. The egrips make handling the Treo a new experience and feels so much safer. The screen protectors are excellent and "transparent to the user" - I don't notice it is there. and I received the egrips and screen protectors very quickly priority mail.

just my $.02 worth.
  8.    #8  
    It gets better... This is the reply to my Email which started the thread:

>To: ledger_scott@hotmail.com
    >Subject: failure notice
    >Date: 22 Jul 2004 18:16:59 -0000
    >
    >Hi. This is the qmail-send program at jandrtech.com.
    >I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    >This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
    >
    ><customerservice@egrips.com>:
    >This address no longer accepts mail.
    >
    Try this e-mail address:

info@flexibleinnovations.com
    I've had them on all four of my treos and they are great.
    I have the wrapback now and it is by far the best IMO. Never had a single problem getting them shipped to me. Too bad your having a bad time of it.
    I am sure they will work it out to your satisfaction. Just dont be an *** in your correspondence and you'll do better. More ants with honey than vinegar and all that.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Ive ordered egrips twice (because they eventually wear off, but it takes a looong time, like 4 months :P) and I love em. I really can't see my Treo without my white wrapback on it. There was a period between when my egrips wore out and waiting for my new ones which really made me value the egrips. I must have almost dropped my Treo dozens of times and it felt weird using it without them on. I haven't had any problems with the company yet. So yeah, i'd say im an egrips junkie :P
    Just received my egrips today from TreoCentral. All I can say is: get 'em!! Probably the best accessory I've bought to date, not to mention the Martin Fields overlay screen protector I just put on. Wow. Crystal clear!

Just curious - who keeps the little rectangular cut-out (what's up w/that?) on the egrips - on or off?
    I beleive the little cut out is meant to be used with Stuff Back lables.

http://www.stuffbak.com/stuffBakAdmin/

You put the Stuff Back label on then place the egrip back piece on without the little rectanlge so the number shows through.