Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 92 of 92
  1. #81  
    Just wanted to let everyone else know. If you do not enable lightview the preview option will not work. =) Thanks to the quick responses from the support team. I haven't decided to buy it yet, but I Really like some of the features so I'm close.
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by djwishbone
    Just wanted to let everyone else know. If you do not enable lightview the preview option will not work. =) Thanks to the quick responses from the support team. I haven't decided to buy it yet, but I Really like some of the features so I'm close.
    Yup, after a couple of hours of tinkering I got it to work. Although I just bought it I have to say its a little flakey and caused a couple of resets trying to get it set up. Its not the most obvious progy to set up for sure. Most true "geeks" just hate manuals and I suspect I'll have to do some reading for this software. I can't remember as I'm typing this but some things are really stupid with it. Don't get me wrong however, I bought it as I said, which means the good far out way the bad. Definate refinement is needed though. Some things that aren't obvious should be put in the standard (i)nfo in the top right corner of most screens. Easily done no doubt.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by Domingo
    Yup, after a couple of hours of tinkering I got it to work. Although I just bought it I have to say its a little flakey and caused a couple of resets trying to get it set up. Its not the most obvious progy to set up for sure. Most true "geeks" just hate manuals and I suspect I'll have to do some reading for this software. I can't remember as I'm typing this but some things are really stupid with it. Don't get me wrong however, I bought it as I said, which means the good far out way the bad. Definate refinement is needed though. Some things that aren't obvious should be put in the standard (i)nfo in the top right corner of most screens. Easily done no doubt.
    what kind of problems are improvement do you think lwav needs? send them to support@toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    what kind of problems are improvement do you think lwav needs? send them to support@toysoft.ca
    Mail sent.
  5. #85  
    What is the best version of pTunes to use with LightWav 3.0?
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    What is the best version of pTunes to use with LightWav 3.0?
    any version from 2.1 + will work. If you want wma support then get version 3.0 and higher.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  7. #87  
    I've converted a wave file and imported to RAM. I then specified the path by tapping the appropriate box. When I eject the card, the file doesn't play. Am I doing something wrong? Can I use a midi tone instead?
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    I've converted a wave file and imported to RAM. I then specified the path by tapping the appropriate box. When I eject the card, the file doesn't play. Am I doing something wrong? Can I use a midi tone instead?
    the eject feature doesnt work that way. if you manually eject the card no sound will be played. it only works if your card is ejected and when you receive a call. lwav will then use the ejection sound as the ringtone. this is to avoid you from missing the call if all your assigned ringtones are on the card.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  9. #89  
    I see that it's a back-up ringer rather than an ejected-card alarm. (I was going nuts trying to get this to work.)
  10. #90  
    When I pull up the console in an effort to adjust the volume/repeat the ring tone, the settings are lost once the console is closed. The volume setting reverts from highest back to three quarters (which may have to do with the phone volume in the OS setting), and the Repeat box goes back to its unchecked state. Is this a known issue with 3.0?
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    When I pull up the console in an effort to adjust the volume/repeat the ring tone, the settings are lost once the console is closed. The volume setting reverts from highest back to three quarters (which may have to do with the phone volume in the OS setting), and the Repeat box goes back to its unchecked state. Is this a known issue with 3.0?
    as the manual suggets the volume is taken from the actual phone sound prefs for incoming calls. in preview the volume will be reset like you said when you close and reopen.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  12. #92  
    Thanks for clarifying this-- I should read the manual more carefully. Is there a way to keep the Repeat setting checked?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions