1.    #1  
    Sorry, I generally hate these kinds of threads...but I'm having a hard time deciding if NesEm will run well enough on my Treo 600 to make it worth the $20 price tag. I've got the 1.4 demo, and played super mario bros a little. The sound is pretty choppy, the graphics are ok.

I've also looked at their forums, and it doesn't look like Kalemsoft is able/willing to respond to customer issues very quickly. My fear is that I'll get it, it won't work very well, and I'll be out $20.

The games I'm interested in playing are:
    Zelda 1 and 2
    Metroid
    Final Fantasy (and the like)
    Megaman 2 and 3
    Castlevania 1 and 2

Anyone have any experience with this emulator and those games? Is it possible to read text on such a tiny screen?

Also, what's their policy on upgrading? IE, if I get it, and they release a new version that's a lot better, can I upgrade for free?

Thanks,
    Nareau
    I tried excitebike on the demo and it was worthless. choppy sound and gameplay, and the graphics were real bad. I also tried it on my clie nx60. much cleaner, but also very tiny screen.
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    I don't think it's worth it right now. It just runs too slowly on the Treo, and the graphics don't look that good without highres.

Maybe when the Ace comes out...
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    I bought it, played it for a week and uninstalled it. The graphics just aren't legible enough at this point at this resolution
    I agree with everthing said above. Gizmo, the Sega GameGear emulator is great though. Sound can be choppy, but the gameplay is solid.
    yeah but I would much rather play punch out than what ever game game gear has
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    301 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Its got a cool wow factor and I was able to play Ghosts N Goblins, Excitebike and MS Pacman was fun. Mike Tyson was even tolerable, but some of the games with the bigger maps failed.

Buy it now and play even better on the ACE!

If you want good interactive games, I suggest Astraware.com, and particularly GTS Racing and others there if you need to kill some time and want great/fast/clear graphics on the T600