1.    #1  
    I'm impressed! I cut my hotsync time in half as my T600 syncs more like my Sony Clie NX70. I run a lot of apps from SD card via PowerRun and have noticed considerable improvement in speed. I have not run any test with the card speed test that came with a voice app because voice works fine with either card(Sandisk 512). I use LauncherX and now enjoying that launcher more. I deleted ZLauncher a while back because of slow read. I may try that again.
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    why would your hotsynch be quicker? obvious question - do you have hotsynch backing up data from the SD card?
    I got a SanDisk Ultra II 512 MB SD card a few weeks ago and have been equally impressed. I definetly notice a faster repsonse time when running applications from the SD card.
    Just got mine. Huge difference from the Kingston 256 I originally had. BackupMan runs about 4 times faster. Direct record to card by Soundrec (which wouldn't work with the Kingston). MovieRec write to card about twice as fast. ZLauncher now does an acceptable job of moving applications back and forth. Well worth the investment....
    so it is worth the extra money for the Ultra 2. On my PTunes, there is quite a delay when I swtich from song to song.... will the Ultra 2 speed this up significantly?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    why would your hotsynch be quicker? obvious question - do you have hotsynch backing up data from the SD card?
    perhaps to sync things like mp3 files or whatever.