Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of a sync and charge cable that works with the Vaja I-volution case? I just received the case, and love it, but I use a retractable sync/charger at work and the case keeps it from fitting.

Is there another charger out there that will work? I'm using a miniSync from Boxwave.

Thanks.
    I have the I-volution case and it works just fine with the standard sync and charge cables that came with the Treo. I haven't tried the retractable one but I was thinking of getting it, so I'm glad I know it doesn't work.

I also use the palmOne Double Talk charger (http://store.treocentral.com/accesso...ew.php?a_id=29) for my car and when I travel, and that will charge with the case on as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I have the I-volution case and it works just fine with the standard sync and charge cables that came with the Treo. I haven't tried the retractable one but I was thinking of getting it, so I'm glad I know it doesn't work.

I also use the palmOne Double Talk charger (http://store.treocentral.com/accesso...ew.php?a_id=29) for my car and when I travel, and that will charge with the case on as well.
    Do you have a cradle? Does the Treo 600 in the I-volution fit in the cradle for charging and syncing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Galahad
    Do you have a cradle? Does the Treo 600 in the I-volution fit in the cradle for charging and syncing?
    Nope.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    I use an iVolution with the retractable sync and charge with no problem. Hmm, Vaja must cut each case slightly differently. I think that the PalmOne branded chargers have a slimmer design to the plug, so they will work better than the third party chargers.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    miradu, are you using the boxwave retractable sync and charge or another charger? my boxwave is too big to fit when my treo is in the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwproctor
    miradu, are you using the boxwave retractable sync and charge or another charger? my boxwave is too big to fit when my treo is in the case.
    That's odd. I have no problem plugging in the boxwave retractable sync and charger with my I-Volution case on my Treo.
    I'm using the store.treocentral.com version which is identical to the boxwave version. I would guess that each case is slightly different. One thing that may help is to make sure that your Treo is as far into the case as it will go, so that the cable can maybe cnonect. Also remember, that it doesn't need to completely lock in to get a connection. All you need to hear is the Treo's chime that it's connected.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff