1.    #1  
    Howdy all. Just got an AT&T Treo600 and am liking it very much so far (except for AT&T's spotty service compared to my former carrier Verizon). I have a Mac G5 running OS-X 10.3 (Panther) and have Office2004:Mac set up as my 'office suite'. Basically, 'Entourage' in the Mac equivalent of Outlook (but ohhh, so much nicer), but does not seem to be supported by a 'conduit'.
    Are there any other Mac users out there? If so, is anyone running Entourage?

TIA,
    Ed T.
    Me But I don't use Entourage, only iCal and the address book (which both work wonderfully with iSync).

For more info read this thread
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Entourage is supported by a conduit! I use it every day. Look in the "Additional Tools" folder of the MS Office folder and you'll find it.
    Hear hear that, klowy. I got my Treo this week, am using the Entourage Conduit for HotSync and it works like a charm.
    me too
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by klowy
    Entourage is supported by a conduit! I use it every day. Look in the "Additional Tools" folder of the MS Office folder and you'll find it.

Hallelujah!! Many thanks!!!!!

Cheers,
    Ed T.