Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I'm having a recurring problem and so is my friend with his Treo 600.

The date will often change to the year 2024.

This does eventually correct itself from the network, but it has happened before my automated backup occurs. Then the backup won't occur again until I force one because it thinks the last backup time hasn't past (since it is now dated as 2024!!)

Why does this happen? It's very annoying!

I don't have any 3rd party calendar or time-related programs.

Thanks - Chris
    Its the Treo 2024 gnome. Swear to god it is!

(joke bad -- bump good)
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    Its the Treo 2024 gnome. Swear to god it is!

(joke bad -- bump good)
    More like a gremlin!!

I just picked up my treo just now and it shows it's last backup was Feb 27....

Sigh. this is making the backup program worthless.
    Don't know if this is the same for the 600, but my Treo 90 has a Template option in the Datebook where you can create and assign frequently used appointments. These templates are stored in January 1, 2020 on the Treo 90. Could be stored in 2024 in the 600.
    In your Datebook, select 'New', then 'Template' to see, or go to that date and see if there are any appointments there and delete them to see if this fixes it.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by antmelnat
    Don't know if this is the same for the 600, but my Treo 90 has a Template option in the Datebook where you can create and assign frequently used appointments. These templates are stored in January 1, 2020 on the Treo 90. Could be stored in 2024 in the 600.
    In your Datebook, select 'New', then 'Template' to see, or go to that date and see if there are any appointments there and delete them to see if this fixes it.
    When I click on NEW then TEMPLATE I get a msg "No Templates" and that none were found and to make sure I'm displaying private records (which I am, I checked the security prefs)
  6. pkb
    I woke up this morning to find it was March 26, 2024. I'm on Sprint, and the phone is on that date, which I assume triggers the calendar to move there.

This seems like it must be a network problem, no?