View Poll Results: Are you suffering from OCTAD (Obsessive Compulsive Treo Ace Disorder)?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

68 62.39%
  • No

41 37.61%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Isn't it about time for someone to get an email regarding the treo Ace from their cousin's sister nephews neigbors brothers grandson who knows someone who used to work for the company next door to palm or sprint who has info relevant to the release of the ACE
    Quote Originally Posted by mbehringer
    Isn't it about time for someone to get an email regarding the treo Ace from their cousin's sister nephews neigbors brothers grandson who knows someone who used to work for the company next door to palm or sprint who has info relevant to the release of the ACE

that person is on vacation.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    WHAT?! Vacations during an important time like this????? Don't they know that the launch of the ACE is more important than any vacation........ at least to US OCTADers..
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    I just want to see how many people would self diagnose himself / herself as having OCTAD? Because I think I have it big time. My wife thinks I'm crazy. I even have to read the same rumors over again a couple of times a day to assure myself that day will come eventually. Hang in there. I sometime have to watch the PalmOne Treo 600 video to ease my suffering (I don't even have a Treo 600).

I find myself checking TreoCentral and other forums every hour or so to see if there are any new rumors on the Treo Ace. I think I get a high from every little bit of rumor that's posted on Ace.

Am I all alone with this disease or are there more people like me out there? If there's a Treo Anonymous, please let me know.

Having waited through all the HS/P1 hype for the the Treo 600 GSM, I am now immune. Not to say I will not place an order with the first reputable vendor to offer me one but I will not join in the speculation as to what and when that will be.
    I think I know where to get the ACE!! I just saw an ACE Hardware store up the street...
    I just switched last month from a Samsung i700 Pocket PC phone (Verizon) to the Treo 600 (Sprint). I just love the size of the Treo and I couldn't bring myself to use the i700 as a phone since it's just too big.

I had been suffering from the OCTD disease (Obsessive Compulsive Treo Disorder) for months before I purchased my Treo. Now it's gotten worse and turned into OCTAD... I always want the newest techie "toys"...

Is there a "Treos Anonymous" group to help us with our obsession?
    Add another to the list...

The newly announced p910 just does not cut it for me. As long as the ACE has a screen comparable to my p900, bluetooth (WITH Handsfree mode), and EDGE then I am in. Also to add fuel to fire with the P910 to be released later this year then maybe PalmOne get the hint and releases sooner!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    If Sprint does indeed sell the Treo Ace/Treo 610/Treo Whatever this fall, I hope it comes in the silver color!
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Add me to this list as well. I am glad to see I am in such good company. Will all of these Treo 600 promos I have got to beleiev that the Ace is right around the corner. God I hope so as I don't know how much longer I can go without buying a treo 600
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    We could start a Treo 12-Step Program and repeat this prayer every day:

"God grant me the serenity to accept the Treos I cannot have, the courage to change wireless providers that carry the newest Treo, and the wisdom to know the best and least expensive cellular/data plan to go with my new Treo."
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada
    We could start a Treo 12-Step Program and repeat this prayer every day:

"God grant me the serenity to accept the Treos I cannot have, the courage to change wireless providers that carry the newest Treo, and the wisdom to know the best and least expensive cellular/data plan to go with my new Treo."
    AMEN!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
  12.    #72  
    I thought I have OCTAD before, but now I think I have OCTAD^2 because my current Nokia 3650 is dying on me. I don't think my phone is gonna last until the rumored October date.

Anyone has a T-Mobile or Unlocked GSM Treo 600 that I can buy cheap so I can at least last until then?
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    step 1. get an ACE.
    Step 2. nevermid, I got the ACE.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Ace, Ace! Where for art thou, Ace?
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadmy
    In Malaysia, one of the merchant INFORMED me that, Treo ACE will be available in Oct 2004 - he asked me to get the $$$$$ ready.
    He probably read that on treocentral.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234