1.    #1  
    OK, here's a problem that has perplexed both Handspring and AT&T:

I've had my Treo 600 since January 2004. Up until 4 months ago, I would get a voice mail notification. (The same notification described on page 41 of the owner's manual.) But that has stopped happening. I now have to periodically check my voice mail throughout the day, which is a pain.

And I've recently realized that my text messaging isn't working either. If I send a message, it says that it was sent. But none of my messages are getting to their intended receipients. And I've had several people send text messages to me, and I never receive them.

I've spent hours on the phone with AT&T and Handspring, and neither of them know what the problem is. Has anyone out there experience a similar problem? If so, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,

Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by MattLTH
    OK, here's a problem that has perplexed both Handspring and AT&T:

I've had my Treo 600 since January 2004. Up until 4 months ago, I would get a voice mail notification. (The same notification described on page 41 of the owner's manual.) But that has stopped happening. I now have to periodically check my voice mail throughout the day, which is a pain.

And I've recently realized that my text messaging isn't working either. If I send a message, it says that it was sent. But none of my messages are getting to their intended receipients. And I've had several people send text messages to me, and I never receive them.

I've spent hours on the phone with AT&T and Handspring, and neither of them know what the problem is. Has anyone out there experience a similar problem? If so, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,

Matt

The one thing that I know is that if you send from verizon xxxxx@vtext.com to AOL the message gets shoved into the spam folder. Once you find it in the spam folder of aol you can click on "This is not Spam" and then the future MMS & SMS will go through to that mailbox. That doesn't help sending to a friend and figuring a way to tell them what to do to find you mail.
    Curt
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for you response. I should have included that I'm on AT&T.

Thanks again,

Matt