1.    #1  
    Hello all...
    I am having an anoying probem with my laptop. I used PdaNet alot for the past week bc my wireless card died on me. I got a newone tonight and it works like a dream (god i missed the speeds). But every time I start up FireFox I get a dialog box asking to connect to PdaNet. I hit cancel then, and the page flies up. But this happens on some webpages and whenever I open the brower.

any ideas on how i can default my computer to the network card???

Thanks, Tim
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 07/20/2004 at 10:08 PM.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  2.    #2  
    can anyone help me? This is very anoying for me
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Go to control panel, then network connections, right click on your wirless card (in the list of available connections), click "set as default connection"

that should solve your problem
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    If you are using Internet Explorer on your laptop as your default browser you can go to Tools, Internet Options, Connections. There you will find options for setting up connections and the default connection. Hope this helps.
  5.    #5  
    thxn guys, i'll try both of those sugestions when I get home tonight

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Twittering about