1.    #1  
    i'm a newbie and i'm sure this question has been answered a hundred times but i'll ask it again. my treo resets when i try to use the "lookup in contacts" button and with some of the games (klondike). whats the deal with this?

**always past to the left **
    Quote Originally Posted by 420experience
    i'm a newbie and i'm sure this question has been answered a hundred times but i'll ask it again. my treo resets when i try to use the "lookup in contacts" button and with some of the games (klondike). whats the deal with this?

**always past to the left **
    Sounds like you may have some old versions of software that are conflicting with your lookup function. Go through all of your software and see if it is compatible with your Treo. I had the same problem moving from a Kyocera 7135 to Treo 600 on Verizon and found out it was software issues from the Kyocera 7135 that ended up on my Treo. Good luck with the fix. Mine works fine now.
    klondike has a bug that doesn't work with the Treo. Ditch it. You can find another game that's similar. I like SolFree

there were a few threads on this a several months ago.
  4.    #4  
    i could really care less about the klondike game, my brother has a treo and he was complaining about it reseting but the "lookup in contacts" button bothers me. i did the ##377 error log check and this is what came up

MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3760, Invalid Chunk
    ptr

what does that mean and how do i fix it?

**always past to the left**