1.    #1  
    All, seen a fair number of lists on the buzzing in these forums, but I want to iterate what I am experiencing and to see if I can find the right solution. My phone is an unlocked UK Orange, now connected to O2. Upgraded the firmware to 03.05, Software version Row 1.12. Pratically, the phone is great but unless I can resolve the terrible buzzing noise in the speaker which both I and the person am talking to can hear, the phone has to go. Its so bad, people can't hear what I am saying, and therefore I have to use a different phone to call them on. I brought the phone from ebay, which was over 6 months ago but now this buzzing has started. What's the solution ditch the phone or what?????
    I had a buzzing problem, and PalmOne replaced the phone. Get a replacement.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Yup - its a warranty fix if you an get Orange to accept it without being the original owner. Otherwise if you feel handy with some aluminium foil and a screwdriver visit www.mytreo.net forums for a simple DIY fix.
    the fix is also listed here. search for 'buzz'
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    After tearing my hair out and reading the forums I found the following link
    http://mytreo.net/forum/YaBB.cgi?boa...5374;start=4#4
    I decided to try the much simpler drill method as opposed to the foil paper method because it seemed easier and it worked flawlessly for me. All it requires is the itty bitty torx driver as far as tools.