1.    #1  
    Is there a way to find out how much power my Treo 600 battery has left in it, without using the stylus to touch the upper right corner of the screen?

I cannot find any other way to display current battery level.

Does anybody know a menu or button which will show battery level?
    Try Bob's Popup/Launch program or KeyGuard Time
    Clockpop5 is a great program that will show time, battery level, next appointment and memory status when you hold a hard button of your choice down. also these features can be turned off or on in the preferences. I think it's free as well.

-dan
    ClockPop5 works great - you can assign it to any of the 4 hard keys and it will show up when you press-and-hold it. it also shows the time and the memory state.

alternative, which will simply warn you through the attention manager if the battery drops below certain user-defined levels is my program Profeo SystemAlarms, which you can find at http://profeo.mytreo.net
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    FILEZ will show you the battery life.
    Zlauncher will show the battery level as well... Also another vote for ClockPOP!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I use Hi-Launcher, which shows the battery %
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    My finger works as well as a stylus...
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I prefer the thumb to the stylus...its always out and accesable
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I use Bob's Popup/Launch. Together with Bob's Alarm, a cool app.

The problem is that you only get the battery level quickly on the pop-up app which only works when the treo is off. So to get the battery level, I need to turn off the treo, then do the pop up to get the level.

So I use my thumb when it's turned on (which isn't too easy)
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!