Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I've broken the screen on my 600. I stupidly did not have the insurance Sprint offers. What are my options now? Is there anyone that replaces screens on the 600? or am I going to be forced to buy a new one?

Brian
    Brian,
    I have heard that Sprint will fix Treo 600 screens for ~$180.00.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    oxoxtro600, any idea who to contact at Sprint. The reps at my local Sprint store didn't seem to have any info on that. Their only option was to replace it at full cost.

Brian
    Brian,
    I read about the Sprint repair of Treo Screens on this discussion board several weeks ago. I'll see if I can find the source.
    email me at kaisersouse99@yahoo.com and I will share with you the secret of getting a replacement screen. I was in this same situation 4 months ago so I can give you the skinny!
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
    --Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
    You can get the Sprint $4 a month insurance through Lockline, the company that insures phones for Sprint. They will place a test call and as longas you can pick up, they activate your insurance. Then 20 days later your insurance is truly active and you can put in a claim, and get a new (or probably refurbished) phone for the $35 deductible.
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    You can get the Sprint $4 a month insurance through Lockline, the company that insures phones for Sprint. They will place a test call and as longas you can pick up, they activate your insurance. Then 20 days later your insurance is truly active and you can put in a claim, and get a new (or probably refurbished) phone for the $35 deductible.
    That's called insurance fraud. Good advice.