1.    #1  
    I am using outlook express, and regular outlook is not an option.
    My treo syncs emails with outlook express but has nothing to sync calendar with. Is there an add on for outlook express. I know you might answer I should be using regular outlook for that functionality but I was just seeing what other options I had to update my calendar without using outlook 2k. Thanks for your time in advance!
  2.    #2  
    While I am on this topic, is there any software that forwards email notification through SMS. I currently use the Rules Wizard in outlook to do it, but have been having some problems such as not getting notified because it asks me for my password too many times causing an error. tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Postman
    I am using outlook express, and regular outlook is not an option.
    My treo syncs emails with outlook express but has nothing to sync calendar with. Is there an add on for outlook express. I know you might answer I should be using regular outlook for that functionality but I was just seeing what other options I had to update my calendar without using outlook 2k. Thanks for your time in advance!
    When you installed the Sync software did you also install "Palm Desktop". That's the desktop PIM that ships with the Treo 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by Postman
    While I am on this topic, is there any software that forwards email notification through SMS. I currently use the Rules Wizard in outlook to do it, but have been having some problems such as not getting notified because it asks me for my password too many times causing an error. tia
    Who is your ISP? Many ISPs offer SMS forwarding as an option with their email service. You will need to use your ISPs webmail interface to turn this on.
  5.    #5  
    Yes I did install the palm desktop, but never really noticed it. As for the ISP I have comcast and it is a university web based email server. If this can help anymore i would appreciate Thanks