1.    #1  
    I'm using blazer and whenever I launch the browser it loads the last page I've viewed rather than the home page. I can't seem to find a preference or setting to make the home page the home page!

Is this the way blazer works, or am I (typically) missing something obvious?
    I have blazer configured to launch with Bookmarks instead of the browser window, then I set my "Home Page" to the first book mark.

Now when Blazer launches my bookmarks are displayed with my Home Page preselected, I simply hit the center d-pad button to open it.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I figured that one out, but really...What's a "home page" if not the page where your browser automatically starts?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM
    Thanks, I figured that one out, but really...What's a "home page" if not the page where your browser automatically starts?
    Keep in mind you are applying a desktop concept to a PDA. Applications on a PDA never actually shut down, they are always running. On your desktop the only time your browser defaults to the home page is when you launch a new instance of the browser. You can't do this on a PDA (except the first time after a reset).