View Poll Results: Will you ever buy a Treo without a replacement plan?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 38.98%
  • No

36 61.02%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by koche005
    I just got my new (sealed box) treo from Assurion (t-mo's insurer) today after my treo fell in the pond and drowned. $35 deductable + $20 in premiums = brand new treo, great service too! The best $55 I've ever spent.
    Wow! Great news.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyrose
    I've never bought a replacement plan on any of my phones. I generally only keep my phones for a max of few months anyways so anything that might go wrong is under warranty.
    The replacement plan is for when you lose or damage/destroy your phone. I pay $4/mo to T-Mobile for that piece of mind and I'm happy about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    The replacement plan is for when you lose or damage/destroy your phone. I pay $4/mo to T-Mobile for that piece of mind and I'm happy about it.
    Yes, I'm aware. But I'm pretty particular about my things and I haven't broken or damaged a piece of equipment yet If the worst does happen, I'm not sweating it ... there's probably something newer out there that I'd want anyways.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I'm not happy about it, but I bought an unbranded GSM. I doesn't have any insurance.

Needless to say I'm a bit nervous about it but I wanted this phone!
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12