1.    #1  
    I left my Treo in the rain, dumb or what? After it dried off for awhile it rebooted without any of my information saved, so I did a RESTORE off a backup chip I had made, it was fine, although I missed some important stuff from the past week or two.

HOWEVER, I discovered that the microphone is BARELY BARELY BARELY working. Will it dry out? What should I do??
    thanks

Todd
    I dipped mine in a cup of soda(at night while driving) and went home and shook it downward like a thermonmater, then hairdryer ....then it was ok.
    Sorry @ spelling I'm still on my first and ony t600, got it the day they were released
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    Just speak loudly into the phone, counting in German. When you get to "drei", you're done!
  4.    #4  
    Still out.. I have a heater blow onto the unit now. The microphone SEEMS to be that little hole at the bottom of the back cover. Patiently waiting........

I guess I shouldn't attempt to open the case?????????
    Maybe not a solution here, but if you know you are going to be near water like a pool and beach, plan ahead.

I had a water experience too with my Treo but now I try to keep a plastic sandwich bag in my phone sling while on vacation. This way I can surf the web, etc. and not worry too much about the unexpected splash. The ziplock bags work really well!

(PS, I posted earlier on using 91 percent alcohol to unstick my keys, maybe it will help the mic tho I doubt it)
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Last week I left my Treo in my rain jacket pocket.

BUT THE FLAP WASN't CLOSED!

For 24 hours the mic did not work - I had to use an external headset.

After 24 hours, mic dried out and worked fine.

So there's hope....