1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a sotware the flips the screen 90 degrees so that it give landscape view for when I use the wireless keyboard. The only think I can find is something called fliphack. Anyone get this to work with treo600? Any other programs that work?
    Since the Treo screen resolution is 160 X 160 won't it look exactly the same in either vertical or horizontal position?
    On the treo this is not something that would make life any different. The screen is the same size in each direction...
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    I had a wireless keyboard once (but returned cause it was too much to carry around) it was made by micro inovations I believe...anywho they included a program that fliped your screen left/right/up/down. Check out their site for old drivers and see if you can get lucky.

-CK
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ckonkel
    I had a wireless keyboard once (but returned cause it was too much to carry around) it was made by micro inovations I believe...anywho they included a program that fliped your screen left/right/up/down. Check out their site for old drivers and see if you can get lucky.

-CK
    I have that same Micro Inovations keyboard accually. It was for my old Treo90... and the flip screen thing worked on the treo90. I was able to put the treo90 upside down and match the ird port with the keyboard and worked great. But it does not seem to work for the treo600.

Because of the antena, I can't put the treo600 upside down to match the ird with the micro inovations keyboard. So, I got the PalmOne wireless keyboard for my Treo600. It works great! But I just wish I can put the Treo600 sideways on the stand, because it would be so stable and just look better(it fits perfectly sideways).

Anyways, I'm gonna try the fliphack program when I get home. I"ll let u guys know if it works. But if anyone know of a software that works, let me know.
  6.    #6  
    Ok.. just tried the fliphack with both X-Master and HackMaster. It does not work. There has to be something that works out there!... anyone?