1.    #1  
    Is there a way to know by looking at the back of the treo (gsm for cingular) THE serial number or something.... if you have the most up to date version or not of firmware or treo etc.. I am looking to exchange my current t600 which ends in "a0jt" at bb and want to make sure i exchange it for something more current.....is there a way to know?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Treoguy1234; 07/19/2004 at 01:54 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone have any ideas on what those numbers mean?
    I seem to remember a post which detailed what the serial number meant (not the IMEI). And it had the manufacture year, month, and day. But I can't seem to locate that post. Maybe it disappeared when the site crashed?
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    Doesn't a ##786 work for this? Or does your device not power-on?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by catbert00
    I seem to remember a post which detailed what the serial number meant (not the IMEI). And it had the manufacture year, month, and day. But I can't seem to locate that post. Maybe it disappeared when the site crashed?
    Yes there was definately such a post....can anyone confirm that the numbers on the back which start HAAA mean the year week and day it was pproduced..that would be helpful to know if you are exchinging it for a recent one or one that is older.
    thanks
  6.    #6  
    also if it was produced later on, will it have or should it have the latest firmware?
    thanks