1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of a decent USB flash drive (128 MB or more) that also includes an SD slot?

I have heard that this exists, but have not seen it for sale.

It will allow me to copy files from my laptop, through the USB port, through the USB flash drive, and to my SD card. Then I can put the SD card in the Treo 600, and copy the files from the SD card to the Treo 600.

Thanks.
    Cut out the middle man and try out CardExport2, I use it for transfering all my work. Works like a charm!! May need to disconect and reconect when used for the first time on a computer, after that no problems.

http://www.softick.com/cardexport2/
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response, bigredgpk.

You suggested CardExport2. That product looks okay. However, that is not what I am looking for. CardExport2 causes a Palm device to emulate an industry standard USB Mass Storage device. That is not what I want.

I am looking for a USB flash drive which has an SD slot. I need to be able to plug the USB flash drive directly into my desktop, without any Palm device. There are times when I will be using the USB flash drive, and I will not have the Palm device with me.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Look at the Cruzer from SanDisk. I used it because you can take the SD card out of it and put it in your Treo. Works for me.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gacajun
    Look at the Cruzer from SanDisk. I used it because you can take the SD card out of it and put it in your Treo. Works for me.
    After I posted this I went to SanDisk website to get a link for the Cruzer version I use and found it is no long offered, too bad too because its a good version. Current versions from SanDisk don't let you remove the SD card, guess it sells more media that way.

Another solution is to get a memory media card that reads the card and plugs into your USB port. The one I used can be seen here.

This will allow you to read CF, SD, and Sony memory stick media. Hope this helps.
  6.    #6  
    Thank you for the information gacajun.

The Cruzer from SanDisk sounds perfect. Too bad it is no longer offered.

The other device you mentioned (6-in-1 memory card reader/writer) sounds fairly good, but it is a little too big (4.3" x 3.3" x 0.78") for my current needs. My goal is to stick it in my pocket (like a regular USB flash drive) or put it on a key chain.

Thanks.
    Here's what you may be looking for. Hope it helps!
    http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/spy-...der-016958.php
    Try this link instead...I checked the other one (shoulda done that first!) and you can't buy from that site and it sent me to a site in Japanese (shoulda taken that instead of German I guess).
    Anyway...this link will take you to a site where you can buy it.
    Have fun!
    http://www.audiocubes.com/product_in...te_banner_id=1
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Look at the Lexar Jumpdrive trio that's what i had. It accepts SD/MMC/MS cards and then makes them like USB flash drives. It doesn't have any memory with it onboard, however. Check it out at your local CompUSA or online.