Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    You should file a complaint with the BBB not that it will help much if this is just a mom and pop company.
  2.    #22  
    Certainly won't get me my product or money. And let's face it, the BBB is pretty toothless. However, since we're both in Houston (Seidio and myself) it's not too inconvenient to file complaints with the state's Attorney General and the State Comptroller's office.

Let's face it, Seidio checks these forums - that much is obvious seeing as how this is the only media in which I have ever received any information from them. They are actively chosing not to respond, much less help. I can only assume its because the situation seems acceptable to them. If that's the case, then it's fraud.
    Maybe you should pay them a visit in person for your refund.
    We are sorry for all the mis-understanding and inconvenience. The extra padding has just arrived in our warehouse and we have already put a set in mail by FedEx. We should have the USB car charger for the iSound by the end of this week or early next week. As soon as we receive the car charger, we will send it out immediately and fulfill your order.

We apologize for all the inconvenience.

Seidio,inc.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ha, mention Attorney General and bam they respond
  6.    #26  
    Funny how that works... just received the following email from them:

Hi Russell,

Our system shows that you have the extra padding and a USB car charger for iSound on backorder. The padding has just arrived in our warehouse and it is on the way to your address. The tracking number for your package is 790237816733 by FedEx. In order to apologize for the delay, we have included a FREE USB Retractable sync and charge cable in the package along with the extra paddings in this package.

We understand that there is a USB car charger for the iSound still on order. We should able to have this car charger in our warehouse by the end of this week or early next week. As soon as we receive it, we will send it out to you on the same day.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Seidio, inc.

Does not address the issue of wanting to return the merchandise during their 14 day return period and being denied.... Seidio???? Will you be taking this stuff back as I requested or am I stuck with it?

PS: Anyone want to buy a retracable USB charge/sync cable... CHEAP! (I guess their records don't show that I ALREADY BOUGHT ONE OF THESE)
  7.    #27  
    Got the pads and the retractable cable - thanks.
    In the two months that I have had my Treo I have used this forumn to help me decide what software and accessories to buy.

I was strongly considering the 2-in-1 headset and even the new travel cradle. But I have to say that this thread (especcially with the sporadic and inconsistent Siedio participation) will make me think more before I make that decision.

I wonder how much business this will cost Siedio?
    Hi Extend,

Please feel comfotable to purchase the products from Seidio. We will visit this forum to answer the questions and review the comments you may have. Please accept our apology for the brief deviation from our standard. You can also contact us at service@seidio.com for the questions and requests you may have.

David chang
    Product Marketing Manager
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by eXtend
    In the two months that I have had my Treo I have used this forumn to help me decide what software and accessories to buy.

I was strongly considering the 2-in-1 headset and even the new travel cradle. But I have to say that this thread (especcially with the sporadic and inconsistent Siedio participation) will make me think more before I make that decision.

I wonder how much business this will cost Siedio?
    I doubt it will hurt their business much at all.

Sad though... it's not like their products are terribly unique. I for one will be buying my products from elsewhere. Treocentral, for instance, announced that they too will soon be selling the foldable cradle, for less...

A while back I bought a leather case for my Treo from TC. The plastic that covers the screen had a blemish on it. I call them to ask if I could exchange it, and they sent me a replacement, within three days, no questions asked. From here on out, I will spend my money with them.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by dudemasicus
    PS: Anyone want to buy a retracable USB charge/sync cable... CHEAP! (I guess their records don't show that I ALREADY BOUGHT ONE OF THESE)
    Sorry folks... I already gave the cable away... thanks for the all interest though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dudemasicus
    I for one will be buying my products from elsewhere. Treocentral, for instance
    Buying from TreoCentral is also a way to support the forum.

I bought my Covertec and egrips from them even though I could have paid less elsewhere, just because of the amount of great advice I have received. People will pay more for better service.
    I, too, have been following this thread (like a soapopera). I generally don't post much, and I'm sure there are many, many other lurkers out there, but I wanted to chip in my two cents. I was also considering a Seidio product, but based on this thread, it's highly unlikely that I'll purchase from Seidio. Poor customer service is one thing, (we've all been there), but this has been abysmal. It seems that they are just out to make a buck, and don't really care whether the customer is satisfied or not. Handling customer relations through this forum is obviously just an attempt to repair poor exposure, and something that I consider to be unprofessional and shameless. They should let you return your purchase up to 14 days after the order was received IN FULL. I'm sure they've been doing a good business; their products are definitely filling a consumer need. So why blow hundreds of other orders by not accepting a return on one order? And it sounds like dudemasicus has made several orders from them in the past, so they're also losing his future business to boot.
  14.    #34  
    Update - finally got the power adapter for my FM transmitter today... thanks...
    Have followed this dialogue and am amazed at the runaround from Seidio. I have been quite pleased with my only purchase from Seidio (2-way headset adapter), and was considering both the new cradle and 2-in-one car adapter. Don't think I'll take the chance after seeing this back-and-forth.
    Bravo dudemasicus. Thank you very much for taking your time and making us all aware of your ridiculous experience with these chuckleheads at *Cheesio*. I appreciate your efforts. You've single-handedly improved the utility of these forums. A public letter of apology from the President of Cheesio posted to this forum could help stop the bleeding but something tells me that the President of this company (who may also be the sales guy, the secretary and the janitor) is on an apparent permanent vacation.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12